Is this even worth our time is what organizations ask us? Well, a Business Continuity Plan keeps you open for business no matter what happens, so you decide, is what we tell our clients. It helps put your people and processes back to work quickly in the event of a disruption. It is the most economical and sensible insurance available out there. As more and more companies are moving towards zero tolerance for downtime, business process outages can result in loss of productivity and failure to deliver services in time. This in turn results in loss of customers and revenue. The secret of successful businesses is to expect the unexpected and plan for it. We help you get better prepared for planned and unplanned outages as every aspect of your company's operation is vulnerable to disruption.
Following are the highlights of the services that we provide:
- 1Initiate Business Analysis by identifying what business processes, computer systems and applications are critical to an organisation.
- 2Assess impact on business from possible disruption, Quantify and Qualify Impact.
- 3Evaluate risk by determining risk factors, assess potiential impact and identify risk mitigation strategies including one for Supply Chain Management.
- 4Develop a cost effective Business Continuity Plan based on set criteria that meet the needs of our client and design a recovery strategy for it.
- 5Create Awareness by briefing employees & check Management team readiness. Additionally, create Crisis Management & Emergency Response Plan
Our overall perspection of Business Continuity is illustrated in the below image :
- 6Help understand when Backup, Redundancy or High Availability can be used as an option.
- 7Execute the plan and test the effectiveness of the plan through execution, assess recovery, evaluate performance and report status.
- 8Draft a Maintenance plan that help our client to maintain continuous operations of their business critical processes and resources and meet added compliance requirements.
- 9Help attain ISO22301 certification, meet compliance requirements and instill investor confidence.
- 10For an existing Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery operations, we perform a Current State Assessment to understand its maturity and capability