Today, it is imperative for every business, across all sectors to effectively and efficiently use Information Technology for its success. IT can be at the
forefront, driving the Business or it can remain a utility service provider. It can be a strategic partner to the Business or remain a support function.
IT Governance is what really helps decide this and it is the best known practice the industry can adopt to manage technology for the business.
At its core, it addresses strategic alignment with the business, delivery of value for its investments, effective performance management, efficient
resources utilization and a strong ability to manage risks. Statistics and research show that success in IT Governance has a direct correlation to success
in business. We help bring focus and clarity, build synergies and drive technology in the right direction.
We help Businesses gain visibility of the role that IT plays as an enabler and implement frameworks which help with the following:
- 1Demonstrate the business value of IT and use IT where possible to gain competitive advantage.
- 2Optimize the cost of day-to-day operations and the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- 3Improve overall operational efficiency and consistency.
- 4Free more resources for strategic initiatives that improve competitiveness.
- 5Better manage constant Business and IT change.
Our overall perspection of IT Governance is illustrated in the below image :
- 6Demonstrate and achieve Return of Investment (ROI).
- 7Implementing IT Governance without increasing Project Management time and cost, and improving end user/customer visibility.
- 8Achieve ISO20000 certification and gain customer confidence.
- 9Improve IT Service Management with Lean IT and Six Sigma practices .
- 10Assess and implement best practices in IT Infrastructure and Operational Support after Company Mergers and Acquisitions.